Monday, June 14, 2010

Jeff Buckley

Waking up with Jeff Buckley this morning, was not only a mezmorizing experience- but a truley inspirational one. His voice is like a combination of Pink Floyd and being in bed listening to the rain. It melts in your ears, like nothing I've experienced before. Listening to such powerful melodic hooks, after having being subdued to radio takes for so long, I feel like a piece of my soul has been given back to me. He's a one off ledgend, and truley there was and never will be anyone like him, from his music to mind- the way he conveyed his ideas about life, and living- were far beyond his years. The way he spoke was so deep and true.
I watched his 15th anniversary of GRACE dvd this morning and fell in love. Thanks Jeff- Your music will live on forever-rest in peace.

So I got my 1st library card yesterday! Somehow managed to be a tin bum and score a copy of twilight- what a page turner!!! I've already read 3 chapters- (i'm a super slow reader) But I can't put it down!!! Also got out 8 mega sweet cds- to update the ipod, ups to the Johnsonville Library for having Wilco and the Dave matthews band cds, about time I got rid of meatloaf and all the other crap my sister put on for me- sorry sis, but Rob Zombie was getting under my skin somewhat. Wasn't ideal driving music-was getting abit ragey.
Speaking of which rage against the machine isn't actually great for parallel parking- or concerntrating. !

Been abit sick over the weekend so I'm at home today, soooo cold!!! I'm going to rug up and watch tyra and read twilight- got to be done!! Made some sweet healthy muffins yesterday- should put the recipe up really it's a fav of mine- apple and boysenberry w musli sounds not that amazing- but lordy they are great news!!!

Quite keen to do a few more photoshoots- only doing 4 days a week at work at the moment, so have abit of time up my sleeve! Quite keen to do a jeff buckley inspired shoot after this am's episode!!

Mmm what to have for breaky... Still pretty into my corn on toast- thinking yes.

Miss Dom xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment