Wednesday, April 28, 2010

another great photographer


His work is super awesm- does alot of hair competition photography and just blows me away literally. check it.
I'm not feeling so good today- So i'm going to make a dress, and design some stuff to make me feel better. And not eat soo many fejoias. Man try to be healthy and this is what I get!! Reediickulous.
Also may be joining a new band- still under the radar, but for those of you that don't know- I'm also a drummer, been doing that for 15 years now, so yeah- this bands ready for gigs, recording- thanks to my sister for setting it up- might be a great new turning point for me!! Pretty excited. Was weird was actually thinking I probably should get back into a band- a few days ago, and now this - stoked.
Anyhoo I've blogged enough and it's ONly 10am.
Miss Dom xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment