Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THE BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIE!


Right kids- a recipe for you all,


Here goes- this brownie will blow your face off, it's freakn ammazing. I was abit like willy wonka and his ever lasting gobstoper with this particular recipe, it's soo good I didn't want to share it, or make my friends podgey- but seems as I can't stop eating it, you can feel the indulgent rath of my wares right now... hehe YUMO!!!


THE BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIE


Preheat your over to 160 degrees


175g butter

175g milk choc melts (plus another shit load of white chocolate melts- honestly if you double the amount I won't tell)

1 1/2 c caster sugar (don't use normal it will taste gritty)

4 eggs- (honestly i'f you only have 3 actually tastes better)

1/2 c flour

2 T cocoa powder

Vanilla essence



Righto- so bung your butter and milk choc melts in a microwave jug, put on for 2-3 mins, then stirr until it's all smooth and delish.

Add your caster sugar and eggs stirring in between each egg you add.

Sift your flour and cocoa powder together and stir into the wet mixture.

put a wee dash of vanilla essence in , then add white choc melts in to taste- 1/2 a pack will get the ball rolling, don't be shy!


lightly spray oil to grease a square cake tin, (don't use butter)

Pour mixture in- then bake for 1 hour sometimes a wee bit longer- on 160 degrees.


Let cool if you can haha, I ususally get to it when it's abit gooey can't resist!

Then if you want to dust with icing sugar that's always a nice touch!


Sold. You won't be dissapointed.



So I got my lashes done today- yeeoohooo I don't feel like a wee bald man anymore, I swear why was I blessed with NO lashes at all, it makes such a huge difference!!!


Still haven't decided what hair colour to go yet..? Any suggestions?? I quite like the chick below- trish's hair i'll post a pic- she's actually quite all the go- girl crush maybe haha. Well just on her hair sheesho!! Even makes green look pretty desireable, and she has cool shoes! luchkeee.


O yeah!! We totally got DOLLOP at work today!! My boss is amazing used it on my client today It honestly is my favourite product, I can use it on anyone!! It was designed for her husband- the lady who invented it, but it's the best most nourishing naturally great news product ever.
What else.... Its Thursday tomorrow already!! Whhaa?! I don't know where this week has gone!!
Anyway I need my beauty sleep desperatly, so that is all.
Miss dom xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment