Monday, May 31, 2010

Lame


Riight-
So for those of you that don't know, yesterday something pretty lame happened to me.
I needed to get out for some fresh air- and wanted to just bugger off and take some photos, so I went up the coast to Pukerua bay beach. Went for a stroll- took some photos, had a weird feeling about my bag being in my car- and thought oha nah it'll be ok, then came back to find my car had been broken into with a skrewdriver. They stole my handbag with my wallet in it, makeup cell phone, some glasses, had let my 2 front tyre's down, and had gotten into my boot and stolen my gorgeous custom longboard- above. So yeah pretty Fukn dark. Just letting everyone know- as my board cost my alot but it means a lot more to me than the money I paid for it, and if anyone see's some1 on a board like that please push them off it and kick their ass- I want it back!- It's partially designed by me and made w 1 off woods so is literally irreplaceable- and has custom for dom written underneath. I miss my pink panther so bad. Insurance is going to cover it all, but it just makes me so mad- they only thing worthwhile in my bag worth taking was $20 cash. The rest is not worth anything to them, so they prbly jst chucked it in a bush somewhere. I'm a strong believer in what goes around comes around tho- so they'll get damned to hell:)
But yep- my sister's sending me down a new phone 2mrw so she's awsme- will have the same number so will be back to normal soon:) If I haven't txtd you back- that's why I'm not snobbing you!!xx
So what else is happening..?? The new season of Glee starts this Friday!!!
Maniquill is having a party this friday also- pretty secret sqwirrell,
Tiddabadés and Fighting the Shakes are playing plus more to be announced, $5 on the door to cover expenses, BYO booze. Add it on facebook- coz the location will be sent out friday morn.
So.. What else- it's still raining?? yeah, whats the deal= not much of a summer now this?!!
Byo's seem to be the funtime of choice latley- that's been fun!
OOOO also, last night- went to 1 red dog- the Shawshank pizza best idea ever!!! Lambshank mean w pumpkin on a pizza!!! ammoizing- plus their fondoo and breads and dips pretty mean, chow- u lucked out, i was hungry and u didn't feed me.
Think that's about it- really just wanted to vent- about my lame begining to my week- and just warn everyone if they're going to Pukerua Bay Beach to not leave any valuables in your car- and not to go alone. Beautiful place other than that!
miss DOm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment