Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daily report


So... Trelise Cooper's seminar was super sweet- Really inspiring, her life sounds far too ammazing, she has a house in FRaNCE AND really great hair!! I think I want to be her. I'd totally recommend going to the other 2 seminars- at Tepapa, on the 6th and 9th!

I've been asked to do makeup/hair for an up and coming artist TK's new video shoot this weekend- 3 day shoot for his new single 'Mr Liar,' featuring Deach from Smashproof, so that should be fun!!! Will keep you posted when that comes out.

I'm meeting my new band members tomorrow, www.myspace.com/jackscollective so that will be fun aswell- can't wait to get back into the gig scene etc, and hopefully do abit of recording before I'm 100.

Wen't back to being blonde yesterday- thinking I may go a marshmallow pinky colour, unsure = any suggestions?? I get bored easily...

Ladies night at Upper Hutt Pool on Sundays $2.50, from 7-9pm- and they open all the rides!! No dodgee little maori boys who recieved eyes for christmas perving at you, it's plesant and makes you feel like a kid again- the wave ride is actually pretty out of control. in a good way!

If your after eyelash extensions- go see my friend Jo Palmer http://www.joannes.co.nz/
She's now moved to Clipjoint hair and beauty salon- low key salon in the hutt- but they are so freaken cheap and do great work! 280 High st, Lower Hutt (04) 569 7595, they do everything not just lash extensions- and they are reasonably priced, think it's about like 30bux for a spray tan!! I might get my lashes done again tomorrow aswell... Stupid season changing- not letting me wear mascara.

Has anyone seen Nowhere boy?? the john lennon movie?? Is it any good, I haven't heard much about it and so want to see it! And also Dear John- freakn Channing Tatum, what a dreamboat!! Buff and sensitive- In LOVE!!! I watched 'He's just not that into you' again last night with Fits, It's crazy how true this movie is- still kinda gives you false hope when they get it together in the end, but good movie. It's interesting seeing how guys think, but then it sort of makes you over analize things... hmmmm.


What else... any questions you might want answered??- I'm into researching, so let me know:)

Hope everyones all cosha! Miss you Alabama!! Come home asap.x


miss dom xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment