Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hey,

So= I've been super slack with the whole blogging scene. Woops! I've been semi busy doing stuff.
Tidyied my room, and my sewing room today which was an actual effort. I've got another mountain of clothes to add to my selling volcano which is in the garage. I seem to just accumulate clothes- and find it quite hard to let go. I still think of things that I've sold or given away and think bums I wish I could find that/wear it again. Think I need to just do it... But I want a good home for my old clothes- and for people to love them as much as I once did, thinking I'm going to have to have another garage sale sometime sooN!!Getting rediculous.

So not sure where last week went!! Still getting use to working full time, and my week starting on a Tuesday and ending on a Sat- when it hits Weds the weeks almost over!!!

So I got up this morning= and thought i'd do some pilaties and get my groove on. I use to dance heaps when I was young and sprightly- it's weird how when we get older we stop doing most of the things we did when we were younger= almost get embarrassed by it,?? I dno, but yeah thought I better get into an exercise regime and just do it, it's Winter and I'm just getting into a working full time rutt. I'm sure I'm not the only one??

What else..?? I've been eating heaps of creamed corn on toast latley??! It's bloomen amazing, I haaated corn in a can when I was younger but now I can't get enough of the stuff!! Almost an obsession. It's strange I think when we're kids we don't like certain things and almost are afraid to try them again- but latley I've been getting into alot of things that I really couldn't stand as a kid= must be growing up!!

Even trying reading abit more- to be honest I never was a great reader- I couldn't concertrate on the lines, and always use to cheat and watch the movie when I was at school, I couldn't understand how people could read a whole book ?! Or find the time to read a chapter a night!?? But yeah- I mean there's defintly books I wouldn't pick up still, but I'm getting alot faster at reading- and am pretty stoked on that. I really did it, coz it makes me dream more. I don't think i've gone to sleep in ages and not dreamed at all. And my spelling- was never super bad- but I think with texting so much skipping out letters etc- it actually makes you a crap speller!

What else... I played pool in the weekend:) that was fun, would actually rather play pool then get super wasted ever weekend these days, don't have the staminar for it anymore! Was a quite weird feeling coming out of the pool hall onto Courtney place was really overwhelming! Swarms of really young wasted youths, in short skirts with stilletos- and justin bieber wanabes in plad shirts. Made me feel quite old!! The drunk girls in the corners- and people hoofing down kebabs, I'm sure we weren't that bad?!! probly were actually haha.

Last week for 20% off all hair services at work!! 803 3239 to book with me:)

Happy b'day Robyn!! Hope your having the best time in Auckland and learning heaps of makeup tricks etc

And to my friend- who probably won't even read this. But I don't care what you decide to do, I was only ever being a good friend by giving you my opinion and advice, that in the long run- you'll figure out was worth taking, or prove me and the rest of the world wrong- and I hope you do. But I still consider you a good friend and don't see why your decision should change that, anyway stop acting weird, it's not fair on anyone.

Miss Dom xox

No comments:

Post a Comment